Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- DVD/BD Release
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2019, 12:54 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
Didn't know they had less cameras for the first day, makes sense then. Thanks for the answers

True, I think we could get a good result if they did what you described.
We will get an idea of the editing in the rebroadcast so that'll be interesting.
Oh totally. I’m interested to see the re edit broadcast and I’m stoked for the dvd. It really all comes down to the editing. And yes, they do generally combine the best footage from more than one show. Most, if not all, artists do. If I remember correctly though, she wore a different costume on 06 for Duty/Microphone, so they can’t really use that editing trick in this case. And they can’t really use the full version because we know the difference in costumes. They certainly can do some creative audio editing like the AWA Duty, but I’d say Just fly in small bits and pieces from 06 because it can be a little tricky to get it to sound like it fits with the rest of the recording. It can definitely be done well, it just takes time to finesse the edit.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 8th June 2019 at 12:58 AM.