Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New singles crossroad 9/22 and 「L」 9/29 [XI]
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2010, 12:15 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegie View Post
I paused a bit when you said this is your first maxi from ayu... I thought you have been here for so long until I remember that & was released back in 2003 .

I didn't have chance to feel the vibe for A (I didn't become her fan until appears), but H was pretty big in 2002 (the only single selling over a million copies), and & was pretty neat . H and & were so close to each other (only a year apart), so people loved comparing two singles back then. IMO & is more artistic. H is like another rush release just to please fans... (yeah... evolution in jan, NE in march, Es in May, UNITE! in july, Dearest in Sep, ASib in Dec, Daybreak in Mar, F&E in April, H in July, Voyage in Sep). I guess that long releasing schedule makes this year's schedule quite dull .
I remember though that ayu said that around Free & Easy she didn't do much as the single had 0 promotion which reminds ayu's today's promotion (well less but yeah lol). XD
Should have been quite around its release right?

I knew ayu a year afterwards around No way to say's release so I don't know =P