Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] "A" STAFF BLOGS discussion
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2012, 01:08 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
Of course, it probably showed something about his life that made it too clear this was fake. Just like when Shuya's blog was pulled for awhile when he said he was gay.
You really like picking scenarios out that, while not completely unrealistic, are very unlikely, don't you?

Many people delete their social networking accounts when they gain media attention - simply because, without going through every single post, they can't know if they may have posted something that could be turned into a scandal by a nosy reporter. Maro recently turned from a mere face-less dancer to a D-Lister, reporters are snooping around looking for anything that could be turned into a scandal, be it an embarrassing photo, a rude remark...deleting old posts is the obvious choice and there is no reason to believe it has anything to do with your "fake" theory. This is common behavior when first exposed to the media. Musicians, actors, reporters, politicians, they all tend to delete their former social networking profiles the moment they gain more media attention.

Last edited by isthisLOL?; 20th December 2012 at 04:06 PM.