Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 204th Thread - 20th Anniversary Tour 2020 MY NAME IS
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2020, 04:14 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Kuu made a lot of headlines.
She was the first big artist and the first arena tour to start after it's now allowed again since August and everyone is reporting how and why.
They also had to alter the corona conditions - there were actually only 4000 fans per concert as they had to go down from the intially planned 8000 for all counter measures.
Fans also had to wear masks throughout the whole concert, not only while entering and walking through the venue and so on.
There will also be 4000 per concert for Fukuoka and Nagoya. But those arenas are smaller than Osaka Jo Hall, which leads me to believe that's the maximum number the prefectures/cities allow right now.
The number of performances for the two Tokyo dates and the limit for attendees is not decided yet.
But in the Harajuku installation from yesterday both dates were promoted, so I assume they keep concerts on both days.
Ah, and they're reporting that the concert doesn't have an encore, so that's official now.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 13th September 2020 at 04:21 PM.