Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Rumor] Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V
View Single Post
Old 11th March 2010, 03:02 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
All that saying the album/single sounded half assed and lazy to you says about you is that you really probably don't know how much work goes into something even though you dislike it. Though really, someone like Heidi Montag probably spent like an hour recording her album, but she doesn't count. I think it's rude to say things like that... it'd be like saying that Ayu didn't spend any time working on AT09, when she did spend hours and hours rehearsing for it. You don't know the first thing about what goes into a show (even a small one!) if you say something like that. -blinks-
Okay, why are you mentioning **** like Heidi Montag? Seriously, why do you mention irrelevant crap like that when you're trying to defend Ayu? You come across as a ridiculous stan. Based on the work we're seeing for R'n'RC, compared to the amount of work that went into NEXT LEVEL, it's totally obvious that Ayu half assed out an album because avex said "hey Ayu, make an album for the fiscal year" and she said "sure why not, I'm bored"

And I never mentioned the work that went into a tour, don't you DARE put words in my mouth.