Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 'again' mini album covers
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 05:14 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Well... Considering this covers were made a while ago, there's actually a chance they expected people to see Maro as a random model she used at the time to represent her lover (as Shuya did for years). Without the relationship announciment, we wouldn't really care for it being Maro (aside from the usual "She puts her dancers everywhere!1!" *****ing)

But it also could be a publicity stunt to reveal it's Maro just before releasing the covers... I don't really care to be honest... Knowing she is dating Maro doesn't make their relationship less private, having him on the cover doesn't make their relationship less private, seeing paparazzi pics of them both together doesn't make it less private... In the end of the day, 100% of what we know about them, is that they are dating, period. She has no good reason to hide from anyone who she is seeing... She is a grown woman, and pretending you are not on a relationship is a huge waste of energy.

edit: Utada's hiatus is over and her new song ***** all over Ayu, her minis and her love life. Ayu could paint herself green and implant horns on her head and I wouldn't care right now <3
Please marry me xDDDDDDDD

Sorry for the off-topic :p