Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Katy Perry] The 4th Thread - 'PRISM' Era
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2017, 07:06 PM
appears Initiate

Since we were all just on the train of how immature Katy was to shoot back at Taylor, how are we all feeling about Taylor deciding to be her typical two-faced self and release her entire back catalog onto streaming services after just saying two years ago that she would never do that because it's "giving away music for free" AND DOING IT ON THE DAY Katy releases Witness?

I respect Taylor for being a talented songwriter and musician, but I think she's clearly living up to Regina George in sheep's clothing. If she's so above all of this, as she kept saying over the Kanye drama, her actions sure tell a completely different story.

Edit: On a different note: Having listened to Witness more than once, the one thing I notice is that the album is noticeably lacking in radio-friendly material. There's just nothing on this record (apart from one or two of the singles) that sounds like it will have an audience on radio. I wonder if that will be what buries this record in the long run.

-> <-

Last edited by orbitalaspect; 10th June 2017 at 07:10 PM.