Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] New Single 16 December 2009 - You were.../BALLAD
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2009, 09:46 AM
Heartplace Initiate

OMG! I'm so excited now! And they will make me buy all three versions! This is like what she did for days/green, they switch the first title.

Obviously i'll buy A and B cd+dvd versions because of the different covers and making clips... This is sure... But i'll also buy cd only version if I love the cover or it comes with different first press gift. Oh my poor money! Hahaha! Well I only do it for ayu, so...

Anyway, about the red line thing, what others said about the story of fate, etc.. I think they are right but I also thing ayu is making reference of her red bracelet and what it means for her... She talked a lot about this bracelet days ago and TA members (me included xd) send her a lot of emotional messages...

I think it's so nice she makes a song for her fans, and i'm a ta member, but still I find this 'for ta' quite excluding, because not all her fans are in ta... I know she may be refering to ALL her fans, but...

Well, now we have to wait, but i'm really excited about this songs! I hope they will be great! I don't know how will be the ballads, but I feel as RED LINE will be similar to MY ALL!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 22nd October 2009 at 09:55 AM.