Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Acid Black Cherry] The 4th Thread
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2017, 05:17 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

You probably will still stick with CDJapan as HMV Japan have the following cons that might discourage you from using them

- Only accept credit card for international orders , unlike domestic orders within Japan where they accept a wide variety of payment methods

- Only use EMS as shipping option for international orders

- Poster(s) is/are folded and stuffed inside the padded envelope (that's if you don't mind folded posters)

- For EMS shipping fee (http://www.hmv.co.jp/help/6000008/) , the chart they created , all the costs listed are only estimates so there's always a chance you will pay more for the shipping cost if the items you order are heavy but HMV Japan has an option for you to select if like to be informed of the change of the delivery cost when confirming your order . If you do not select the option , your order will be shipped with the actual shipping fee without asking you

- Unlike CDJapan , HMV Japan sometimes are not so accurate in stating if 1st press bonus are still available cos in the past at times , on the website HMV will state they ran out of 1st press bonus but I still will receive them inside the parcel

Ok that's all I can think of for now haha

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site