Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The ~New Artists I'm trying out~ thread
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2009, 01:23 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikku411 View Post
~ Regina Spektor
An American artist with very simple and whimsical songs. She has a great voice, and her lyrics are wacky, to say the least. (Recommend: Blue Lips, Eet)
My best friend LOVES Regina Spektor! When we're in her car, she always has her playing, and I always love the songs, I've been lazy about getting her music though, It's already on my list! lol I <3 her voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovon - Bozu View Post
Saori@destiny!! She's incredible. I mean, her music is so addicting her song Lost is already my most played song on last.fm after two days. O_O
I <3 WOW WAR TECHNO. It's my first album from her, and it really is a little more complex than the usual electro in jpop.

Sometimes she sounds like Ayu to me, like when they vocode Ayu's voice in remixes and stuff...they sound soo similar. imo anyway lol I haven't seen the PV yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBAL View Post
ive been trying out George Michael... and i like it

Margaret Cho seems like shes got a pretty promising music career started
LoL Do you like Depeche Mode? And Margaret Cho? The comedian? Are you the one who had her in your sig? I saw that, and thought it was hilarious. I didn't know she could sing! I have to listen to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far Away View Post
Anushka Mandanchan is pretty amazing. <3 She's a Hindi artist who sings for movie soundtracks. I was listening to Mila Mila by Tata Young and thinking that ti had a lot of Hindi influences, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. Sure enough, it's a cover of Mila Mila by Anushka. That's how I got into her.. I'm glad I did.
Yey thanks! I've been looking for some music in hindi, or with it's influences. I'll add her to my list too!

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBAL View Post
i like the PV... mixture of SAW, Resident Evil, and Silent Hill
that seems really interesting...what kind of music does she do?

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu