Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2015, 02:44 AM
MY STORY Initiate

So SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL medley was left out? Oh my god, is this real? :0 She just sung evolution? Holy hell, this concert sounds more and more awesome. :'D I do wish that SURREAL gets its own separate performance at some point (it's my favorite of all these concert staples she has) but separately performed evolution is a good idea~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Not entirely. There's harlequin/clown in the marionette intro. He's trying to be funny, acts weird and asks for public cheers.
As for recycling - repeating lots of stuff that you did just 3 years ago ain't good.
Ayu, please wait at least 5 years.:-D:-D
I don't mind if she uses it a bit for a part of a concert. I just don't like it being the main theme of a concert. Also, that clown/harlequin sounds like that 10 minute intro of Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour Final. I hope it wasn't similar to that because I definitely didn't enjoy that intro at all. XD Which is weird because otherwise that concert is one of my top 5 favorites lol.

Maybe she'll have more new stuff for next year's tour then. She does have more time to think it over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
seems today's tracklist is the same

photo of first outfit
Spoiler:
That looks fabulous~

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3