Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Post your Asian music merchandise collection & new arrivals #17
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2018, 06:57 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Received these items from my friend today

2nd hand copy of Hirai Ken's JAPANESE SINGER album (CD + DVD limited version A)

I normally don't buy all versions of artistes (except for BREAKERZ & their solo releases x) ) so for Ken , it's a 1st for me

I plan to give away my CD only copy of JAPANESE SINGER since I now have both CD + DVD limited versions of Ken's album but let me think about it

AKIHIDE "SOLO" LIVE NAKED MOON -Hadaka no Tsuki- concert goods that my friend helped me to buy last Sun at Tochigi's Utsunomiya Yubi Cafe

- charity pin badge
- clearfile set
- hotel room keyholder (11.11.18 design)
- postcard set

My friend gave me the AKIHIDE Q&A paper in the parcel

I'm so surprised the hotel room keyholder is so big o_o & my friend bought the last 1 for me before it was sold out

I already had a feeling the hotel room keyholder would be the most sought after item if not Being will not impose a buying limit for that & not for the others goods

That said the design for 11th Nov's hotel room keyholder is pretty . I'm quite tempted to ask people in BREAKERZ's fandom to see if they can help me go to the other concert venue/s for both AKIHIDE "SOLO" LIVE NAKED MOON -Hadaka no Tsuki- + AKIHIDE “SOLO” LIVE NAKED MOON -X’mas Edition- cos the hotel room keyholder is the only item that's sold physically at the venue and every concert date it has a different design -_-

All 11 AKIHIDE charity pin badges I have from 2013 until now

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site