Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] All 17 CDL shows will be released on YouTube at the same time as New Year's Eve
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2020, 11:51 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
ah OK, thanks!

the entire Jtb–TROUBLE multi-year tour is weird to me in this respect; they seem to go all out to hold concerts after concerts without thinking of releasing them for home viewing.
I think it was mainly about ayu wanting to perform a lot and giving fans from all places (in Japan) the chance to see her.

They did release two of the three JTB chapters, we got a live stream and rebroadcast (2 Nao songs got cut) of TROUBLE CDL (which was representative for the 2018-19 tour) and there's going to be the Saigo no Trouble DVD.
So while not all of the shows have been released, all but JTB2 and Trouble -misunderstood- have been available in some way shape or form. And now we'll get the JTB CDL edit, as well!

Out of 6 different shows (3 JTB chapters, 3 Trouble chapters) we got to see 4, of which 3 are official releases while the remaining one was shown almost entirely on TV.
I would've loved to see the other two shows (they interested me more than JTB3 or the first Trouble tour) but we still got to see quite a lot, so I'm okay with what we have. I think it's a bit more than some people may realize.

One also has to consider that they broadcast PoM18 + TA16 in Sept. 2018, followed by the release of A^3 (2019) and CDL19-20 (2020). That's a lot of concerts – 8 broadcasts/releases from 2018 to 2020 (9 if you include Natsu no Trouble).

I'm just glad Saigo no Trouble is going to be released on DVD, it's definitely my favourite out of all the JTB/Trouble concerts.

This turned out a lot longer than expected, sorry.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 31st December 2020 at 12:08 PM.