Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [V]
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2008, 03:19 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7entheaven View Post
I dun get how u all guys saying she lipped my name's WOMEN or Marionette or don't leave me alone, guys please. U see Britney Onyx hotel tours and other tours, pre recorded song to use in live will sound soooooooooooooooo smooth and cleaaaaaarrrrrr like it's totally fake. ayu's performance are like even hard to listen...if i'm an artist, say...will I purposedly pre recorded my songs in bad quality so that I don't sound lip singing while i actually do? the perfor,amce seems to sounds the same because it's ayu who sings the song, not other ayu. please...If you see some TV performances of her...almost all sounded the same to me...except its lower or abit off, remember all CAROLS performane when it's 1st promoted were painful to listen...then it started to be good
I couldn't agree more with you. I would like to also add that she might be performing the songs in Japan for the first time, so she's trying around to see which style suits her the best. Then as she moves on to other legs in Asia, she sticks to that comfortable style. I think that's only logical.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO