Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Article] Ayu at 39 for concert attendees.
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2019, 06:14 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Ha ha ha. Dancing was never her selling point. Her catalogue of strong songs and amazing stage presence are. You could say that at some point of her career she excelled at many things, so much that others have given her titles.
^more like the people around her excelled at many things that's why she was who she was. And now that they are gone she has to go to extremes like stealing her fans' designs and calling it "giving back to the fans" or working with new comers and people who she stumble with when in reality and most likely people don't want to work with her.

So you can make fun all you want about the so call "the queen of live" and let her prove anytime anywhere why se was given that title (or gave it to herself) and you can enjoy the talents of the empress of pop... whenever she wants to prove it... today? maybe tomorrow?... in the past 7 years?... dunno.
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)