Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A (II)
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2019, 09:02 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I I did appreciate that they took the time to record “live” backing tracks so it wasn’t just her singing to the cd instrumentals, but I felt like I’d much rather have had the band and no dancers. It was still an enjoyable show, it just bothered me the band wasn’t there because it’s kind of essential for a live show in my opinion.
What disappointed me more is they didn’t use pre-recorded band tracks for all the songs but some of them is just CD instrumental tracks (like Moments, STEP you). If they have used band tracks for all the songs I would more satisfied. Live band is really essential for me to feel enjoyable when attending a concert as I love how the songs being played by the instrumentals and how they sounds different from original CD version. We can see how the band was placed in other artist’s hall tours such as Koda Kumi and Nishino Kana. Even in Ayu’s TA TOUR 2003 and 2015 there were live band as well so I don't think space is problem to rid the band during hall tour. I’d prefer a simpler stage with band performance rather than a complex stage but no band. (To be honest Ayu’s hall tours’ stage are so boring)