Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 21st July 2018, 01:07 PM

The concert is over now and since I was very harsh about both her Tokyo shows (I still stand by what I said), I wanted to give my feedback on this one too.
There was a difference in quality between the Tokyo shows and the show today like night and day. Today was really amazing. Last time I said she wasn't doing her job at all since she wasn't focusing on singing and just flailing around on stage, doing everything else besides singing. This time she really did a great job. No unneccessary flailing around and she focused on singing, so her vocals were good.
The Tokyo shows were so boring, since there was nothing to enjoy. Horrible vocals and mostly songs that aren't "fun" songs and more about the emotions they convey. But when the vocals are no good, there is nothing to enjoy about those songs.
This time I really was touched and cried a lot. I'm really happy now. This concert was amazing and again worth to be called a concert, because it was about music again. It was everything I would have asked for. I'm so happy I went to this concerr too, I finally got to see the Ayu I wanted to see since over 15 years now.

Oh and like Yumsushi wrote, we were really lucky and got arena seats in 7th row! =D

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 21st July 2018 at 01:11 PM.