Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Article] Time Out Tokyo's James Hadfield reviews Party Queen
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2012, 10:02 AM
Trauma Initiate

Actually, I have no idea who this guy is. Does he really understand AYU's songs?
Ya, maybe now Japan has been kicked by the Korea songs, but still , I think AYU has been working on to progress herself in this album. Like, I've never heard she singing songs like Broadway style, I think it's great, a really different try for herslef, and the two songs "the next LOVE" and "Eyes, Smoke and magic" is really cute and amazing, why can't she sing like Broadway? Right?
And, I think he really don't understand the meaning of Return Road, this one is amazing, cuz I love AYU singing with chorus, especailly like opera style, why can't she try it? Only foreigners can sing opera and Broadway?(No offense, really, but in my idea i think this writer is too conservative.)
Anyway, he sounds to me that he doesn't understand AYU at all, maybe he needs to try to understand her more before writing this kind of articles to complain.

lady ayu