Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Land of Gods and Monsters: Lana Del Rey's 2nd thread
View Single Post
Old 29th July 2014, 09:15 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyria View Post
Does anyone know if there's a place where I could find fan remixes of Lana's songs? When I do a Soundcloud search I'm lucky to get anything that's actually Song X Remix like I typed in the box, most of the results page is remixes, covers or standard versions of random Lana songs.

I just finished listening to a huge collection of Lana's unreleased songs, so many gems there. Now I'm hoping that Ultraviolence demos leak one day, on many lovely songs they did things to her voice that I dislike.
You could try YouTube. Lana Del Rey has a lot of great trap remixes that are fan-made. This is my favorite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
... I listened to the album once or twice. I can't remember. I don't know. I'll listen to it later and maybe I'll like it more.
Honestly, I keep hovering over Ultraviolence in iTunes trying to pick a song to listen to; but there isn't anything I want to listen to... So I just listen to Born to Die lol.