Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2014, 04:21 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Based on the composers I'm really excited for this single! I don't mind no PVs, but it's annoying to see people say "Oh I'm just gonna pass on this single then..." because THAT'S WHY THEY'RE DOING THIS. You have to show support for people/things you love.
I don't see why anyone should be obligated to pour more money into Ayu's and avex's overflowing goblets of wealth just to "show support." If the product doesn't match what you want, you shouldn't buy it. Point blank. If Burger King stopped serving fries one day, I wouldn't go to Burger King and buy a Whopper if what I wanted was a Whopper and fries.

I also don't get what you mean by "that's why they're doing this"??? They certainly aren't skipping the PVs to provide a cheaper product to their consumers. If anything, she either doesn't want to make PVs or they're cutting down production costs to earn a higher profit. And you don't have to support that as a fan if you don't like the end product.