Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2014, 07:14 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
Everytime I see your posts you are telling ayu what to do to please you

Why are you even on this forum? Are you called an ayufan?

It could be better if you can go to other places to comments things you LIKE instead of going to the wrong place commenting things you DON'T LIKE
Lmao wut. I'm saying all I need is one ace track to be satisfied while everyone else is proclaiming their disappointment in having no PVs and/or suggesting that even attempting a PV on the other hand could ruin the song. No remixes? Seriously, it's the first "real" single we've had in a while, a TRIPLE A-SIDE at that, and we're complaining about the lack of a remix?

I couldn't be more thrilled that Ayu is releasing a winter ballad single, that is incentive enough for me to be content for the time being until the material is delivered.

Music is the most important thing in my life and Ayu plays a HUGE part in that. Music is my identity and therefore ayu is part of my identity. I think you misunderstand me because I choose to use very strong language for the things I dislike AND love. I practically starved myself for an entire year so I could make my dream of seeing her come true so if you want to doubt my fandom, go ahead; but one thing I can assure you is I am a passionate individual and ayu and her music is something I feel truly passionate about.

Last edited by Zeke.; 7th November 2014 at 07:17 PM.