Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2014, 06:29 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Lmao wut. I'm saying all I need is one ace track to be satisfied while everyone else is proclaiming their disappointment in having no PVs and/or suggesting that even attempting a PV on the other hand could ruin the song. No remixes? Seriously, it's the first "real" single we've had in a while, a TRIPLE A-SIDE at that, and we're complaining about the lack of a remix?

I couldn't be more thrilled that Ayu is releasing a winter ballad single, that is incentive enough for me to be content for the time being until the material is delivered.

Music is the most important thing in my life and Ayu plays a HUGE part in that. Music is my identity and therefore ayu is part of my identity. I think you misunderstand me because I choose to use very strong language for the things I dislike AND love. I practically starved myself for an entire year so I could make my dream of seeing her come true so if you want to doubt my fandom, go ahead; but one thing I can assure you is I am a passionate individual and ayu and her music is something I feel truly passionate about.
I love you, Zeke. You're hot and you like Ayu, and I generally see eye to eye with you. So your haters can eat a misono record.

Overall, I kid about Ayu and avex scaling back... but seriously... will the next single just be an empty case with the artwork?