Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~ [IV]
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2016, 10:39 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayukiChoco View Post
So true. Some people should try to see her live before judging from a bad quality recording like this one is.

She sounded perfect in Osaka, the slow beginning of evolution made me shiver.

And I love BRILLANTE so much. It's one of my favorite songs, so it was definitely one of my favorite parts during the Show. I loved her dress and she was moving so graceful in this cube thing. I don't know if she was lipsynching though. It didn't sound like it on the 16th and 17th because she had to adjust her microphone sometimes. Not so sure about the 18th though... But it sounded great on all three dates nevertheless.
evolution did the same to me. It was among my fave performances this year!

With BRILLANTE I have an issue that she simply doesn't sing it the way I would like her to (it's the same with Endless sorrow). I do appreciate that it's not easy to sing it while in mid air~ I do not think she lip-synced any of the songs on MIJ and CDM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
nahhh she sounded great in Osaka when I was there live. so yay! don't pity the people who heard her live, pity those who have to hear such recordings lol
Exactly. She sounds nothing like those awful recordings.

Follow me @njanjayrp