Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - News on London PVs - "Microphone" & "Sexy little things"
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2010, 01:02 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I think it has a lot to do with what people were saying about Love'n'hate performance.

Ayumi hasn't really done the "sexy" thing before, yeah she has had performances here and there at every concert, but the main course of her concerts is always her ballads and her audience songs, let's face it. I don't know how many people said that they were uncomfortable with Love'n'hate performance here.

It's totally Ayu's prerogative if she wants to sing about something sexual, but I don't think a lot of people are ready for that, especially in some Asian countries, where her fanbase primarily is, yeah? Or people who are against the whole sex sells thing, because it automatically spells out "sell out" to those kinds of people...

But again, we have to know the lyrics and content before we make any kind of decision about the song. As I said, the PV looks like it's gonna be really cool, and not anything like Sparkle (a plus ahaha), so I think it's gonna surprise us.

And who knows, maybe she means it exactly like Morning Musume means it, Cutie Little Things.

I doubt it.

But it could happen. You can never predict "Ayumi" things*

*Obviously, as any Ayu fan would know... Her concerts are a different story. lmao.