Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album (January 2023)
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2022, 02:10 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Do we? I have a pretty HD version, maybe from JPS (unless it's not full, it's 52min)
They broadcasted part of the concert (Sky PerfecTV, only 30 minutes), but the full version was recorded from V LIVE by kaled kalil. The quality of the video is good, but there are some missing frames (maybe because it was a screen record).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
No way they could not record it. I work with production house and they can find out any solution in any situation. It is the matter of TA team and avex. If they want to develop a better product, they need to invest the money and team. Not just gossiping, staying in the 2000s thinking to make money. Do they know that Avex is going to graveyard because of these old school thinking? Probably not. I can't relate.
Again... They chose not to record, it wasn't a technical issue. They intentionally not recorded it with professional cameras because it was an experience destinated only for the crowd who attended the concert. Both TA Summer parties were marketed like that, it wasn't an afterthought.

They even recorded many other shows of her that weren't released in DVD/Blu-ray, so I guess it wasn't a budget issue.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Last edited by summerain; 25th November 2022 at 02:16 PM.