Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2018, 11:18 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Timmy doesn’t do the picking, it’s her dancers. Zin is in charge of picking one of the males.

My friend also said foreigners probably would never get picked because it’s not a good strategy for them I guess.

The thing that just fkn drives me crazy is the guys always have a chance to dance with ayu and they are so stiff, embarrassed, they don’t give her anything.

This time ayu literally gets on top of them as they lay on the ground, she’s straddling one of the males, and whips her hair/head around. I would fkn melt lol. But can you imagine being the other male who just gets stuck with the dancers doing it?? What a fkn letdown lol.

But at one point when they were standing up to one of the males that were picked ayu is like running her hand down his body and when she gets down to his crotch she looked at the audience and said “oh baby” Lolol.

This all sounds way too aggressive for me, I'd have an anxiety attack, no joke!
I might be too sensitive here but this just doesn't seem okay to me, I mean do they know what they're getting into by going to the stage? And if Ayu or anyone suddenly jumps on you and goes down to your croch I can understand it being very difficult to say no or push her away. But if my idol would want me on stage and then pull that without my permission/knowing I'd be furious. I'd like to hear everybody else's opinions, what do you think?