Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - NINKI index for crossroad
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2010, 07:39 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
She may still be their face, but if they're making money what's the big deal?

I'm a little tired so I hope this example makes sense. With the Coca Cola brand, they have a lot of different kinds of Cola now. Different flavors, diet, zero etc. They even sell water now. All of which they get revenue from. But Coca Cola is still the "face" of Coca Cola. It's still their major product. They're not going to make less of it because they might be depended on it a little bit. They're going to continue making money off it and all the others. If Coke naturally becomes less popular and... I dunno... Coca Cola Cherry (ew) makes a big boom, they're STILL not going to get replace Coke as their main product.

I don't know lol. In short, I humbly disagree baby. Love you though .
Well... they aren't relying on only 1 product, and their main product is not a 30+ years old popstar where women over 25 are considered to be old

And it also isn't a person... soda can't bash their own company or overpower their decisions... Ayumi Hamasaki can bash Avex (as alterna proved) and can use her power and her image against them, or to get whatever she want there (this we can't know if she did xD). Anyway, I said I was stopping with this subject! u.ú This is ur fault I came back to it! u.ú
(luv ya! <3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I was saying that the Ayu fans who purchased their previous singles prolly couldn't care less about JJ appearing in the PV and that they will still get the single regardless of all the DBSK drama. And for the love of god, it's crossroad without S!
CROSSROADS CROSSROADS CROSSROADS! *runz*
xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)