Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2019, 04:48 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
Being interested in her career and what she has to say about it isn't being entitled. It's being invested. I'm not mad at her for doing x and y, I'm not going on angry Twitter rants, nor do I think she owes us new music. I stated the only thing I would like is to hear from the woman herself because it's such a difference in work ethic and focus for a longer period of time now.

I'm honestly not surprised if people are put off discussing things here if they get people saying "but she's not your friend" and "you're being entitled" for saying you hope for a statement at some point Ayu is definitely an artist and a celebrity and this is my reaction as a fan to this news, in the thread meant to be discussing the news.

You're right that her actions say she wants to tour. I'll keep hoping that an interview or social media post will mention why she wants to extend the TROUBLE tour even longer. I guess we'll agree to disagree on if that shows interest or entitlement.
^ Agree.

And my personal opinion on the reason for another tour is two-fold; she genuinely enjoys touring, and money. Her fanbase has downsized significantly, but I don't think she accordingly has downsized her lifestyle and the number of people she keeps on staff hence non-stop touring to keep the jobs of all of those people going in the same manner. Just my take.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 24th March 2019 at 08:11 PM.