Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2019, 07:35 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiko View Post
No, you didn't, but I often note that when people disagree with negativity and criticism towards Ayu, this is the sort of dismissive attitude towards them, as if you're wrong unless you agree with the criticism, negative opinions, et cetera even if you don't attack anyone for their opinion/criticism.
Generally I find there's a few people who will be like that on both sides of the discussion. Sad as it is. If you feel someone's being too personal though, please report them.

@Andrenekoi Yeah, extremes are in both "camps" so to speak. I only ask if people want to actively respond, that they don't get too jaded by what they have read in the past. It can be hurtful to those jumping in for the first time to be called entitled, or in denial, and of course this goes for everyone... A lot of these discussions have been going on a long time now, so I do keep in mind that people are frustrated and tired of the same old comments.