Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - MOON / blossom covers
View Single Post
Old 21st June 2010, 06:40 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
^^^^^No reason to use caps. (don't know where somewhere above)

I just don't understand why people get upset that there are some of us that just simply don't like it/are neutral about it. Not everyone has to love them, you know? And for being simple....fairyland/alterna was simple and brilliant. For me it's ok that only Ayu and her face is on the cover. It's just her dead expression and the overuse of photoshop that I don't like. She doesn't look simple and natural to me. And somebody wrote something about her eye. I agree, it looks strange. I did notice something was of, but now that the person mentioned it I know that this is it.
It's funny how people complain she is being over-photoshopped and then they complain that she isn't proportional. What? You want them to photoshop her even more?

No you don't have to like the cover and yes you can hate it/be neutral, but people should just face some facts and give up. Her covers haven't been amazing since RAINBOW, it's always her in a costume/dress with some background. Her covers aren't really creative and haven't been for years, so there is really no need to expect that much. Yes she has a dead expression and fish lips, I though we've been thru this so many times, yet we're going in circles once again. So instead of just throwing the same arguments people could simply say "I like them" or "I don't like them" and give the old topic a rest (Yes the forum is meant for discussion and yada yada yada...)

Follow me @njanjayrp