Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - AYUS NOSE! wth
Thread: AYUS NOSE! wth
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2011, 08:15 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
Yes I believe that Ayu is telling the truth, But like many other people think it is is weird (and even strange) to imagine that her face changed that much. Eyes get bigger and nose got smaller and even the chin got pointier and that is when she matured. That is were my doubts come from, and that is why I don't really want to believe it.

However, a very few comments actually made a lot of sense, and [could] prove that Ayu didn't had any surgery at all. And again, this is a point that confuses me too.

And that is: being unsure. Not making "no sense".

+ Would you like to stop convincing me that it looks different to (just) me (In your comment it seems that you try to tell me that I am the only one who thinks she did something to her face). Thank you ~

edit:
( and this ; "To me, it looks pretty much the same as it has from the beginning."
I do not want to sound like an overacting *@!# or something, but saying pretty-much proves that you do not think that it looks 100% like her old nose. To me pretty much equals almost. )

So would that make you someone who doesn't makes sense?
OK you are reading way too much into what I said. Seriously, if you are so obsessed with whether or not she had work done...go tweet her and ask for yourself.
And just for the record, I do believe that her nose looks the same. Photoshop, angels, lighting, and make-up does wonders.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ