Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [V]
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2008, 06:41 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Ayumi Lover: It seems like you are trying to find any evidence or reason to point to her not lip syncing. (even saying that Greatful Days at A-nation was only doubling) Most fans, no matter what they hear in concert will report that she didn't lip sync simply because they want to believe that she didn't - I don't fault anyone for that because it is just human nature. Very few people can actually look at their favorite artist objectively when it comes to subjects such as this. I mean just look at hard core Britney Spears fans to this day that deny her lip syncing. But when you have video evidence of her sounding exactly the same on different dates, it's almost impossible to dispel.

The CDL 05/06 thing was during the live tv broadcast of the show, Ayumi was performing Theme of A-Nation. At a certain part, the camera was on her face and she pretty clearly mouths the wrong word, but a completely different sound came out. For the DVD release of the concert Avex used a different camera so that you can't see the mistake.

Well, i don't mind if she lypsynched some songs. I also don't mind if TV perfomances are lypsynched, but i'm totally addicted to LIVE sound so if it is live concert it must be live. For that reason i don't realy like Avex's edited DVD's - they often doesn't looks live, i can give you many examples. but question isn't that.

Problem isn't in that i'm a fan that killing everybody who would say Ayu lypsynched. I think problem in you, maybe you tire from Ayu? or just won't to see her growing. I would show you example

Quote:
2005 was too except for alterna. (I mean come on she is hanging out of a ball with a bar across her stomach most of the time)
^your words in this thread

And on the other hands your words 2 years ago:
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...7&postcount=26

Quote:
But she was obviously singing is this LOVE? and (m)U on the headset mic live, so when this DVD comes out and people start saying that she lip sanc alterna(many people probably will say that once they see it), I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say no, she didn't."
you changed your mind on this question because now you a revealing lyp synch in her new image. But she is just growing as for me. And well about alterna, it also was live as for me because in dvd I can see that her stomach was okay for all perfomance and when she was out of ball that was not stomach, but i don't know these word... mmm.. pelvis????
And yeah, i was fan of sime band which was live-only, but after they made a serie of fully lyp-synched shows i stopped to listen to them, but i still adore their live shows

PS don't mind answering to this if you won't

Last edited by Ayumi_lover; 27th October 2008 at 06:43 AM.