Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Official Madonna Thread IV
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2008, 07:54 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

London's Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum unveiled their version of Madonna's "Hard Candy" album cover. The singer is shown in a boxing ring in a similar position as the image on the album-coming out April 29th in the US.

Quote:
Madonna's US performance available online

Los Angeles, Calif. (April 28, 2008) – Madonna’s exclusive performance at the Roseland Ballroom in New York will be available live to millions via an online broadcast at music.msn.com/madonna. MSN and Control Room unveiled today that the concert will stream live on Wednesday, April 30 at 10 p.m./EST in the US and will be available on demand to international audiences on May 15. The Control Room-produced show will include never-before-seen rehearsal footage, a pre-recorded interview with Madonna and her full performance, giving fans around the globe unprecedented access to one of the biggest music events of 2008 by simply logging on to MSN Music In Concert.

“Madonna is a legendary performer and we’re thrilled to be bringing this live online broadcast to her fans on the heels of her Hall of Fame induction, her record-breaking 37th top-ten single “4 Minutes,” and in conjunction with the launch of this hotly anticipate new album, ” said Aaron Grosky, Control Room president. “As experts in bringing live music performances to the web, Control Room will deliver Madonna fans an online experience that captures the excitement and authenticity of this exclusive show.”

“MSN Music in Concert is one way we are bringing together the best and most compelling entertainment content on the Web,” said Rob Bennett, general manager, entertainment, video and sports, MSN.” Madonna has a huge International following, and we are very excited that we’re able to offer the exclusive webcast of her concert to her fans around the world.”
Source: MSN (found on Madonna Fanzine)

Quote:
''Ring My Bell'' credits

Ring My Bell
(P.Williams, Madonna)
Waters of Nazareth Publishing/EMI-Blackwood Music, Inc. (BMI)/Webo
Girl Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP), all rights o/b/o Webo Girl Publishing,
Inc. admin. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Produced by The Neptunes
Co-Produced by Madonna
Recorded by Spike Stent, Andrew Coleman and Alex Dromgoole at the Sarm
Studios, London,
assisted by Graham Archer, and the Record Plant, CA, assisted by Nate Hertwick
Guiter by Monte Pittman
Mixed by Spike Stent and Andrew Coleman at the Record Plant, CA
Source: Drowned Madonna

Quote:
'Hard Candy' website by Warner Hong Kong

Here you can visit a new promo website for M's album Hard Candy by Warner Music Hong Kong. You can also download two wallpapers from the site.
Source: Madge-Tribe

Quote:
Gina Brooke talks about Elle photoshoot and 'Give It 2 Me' video

I think pretty much everyone can agree that Madonna looks amazing in the May issue of Elle. Her gorgeous makeup look is the work of Gina Brooke, the artistic director of Shu Uemura. As Madonna's personal makeup artist, she's also responsible for those legendary mink-and-diamond lashes from a couple of years ago. Last week, I was lucky enough to chat with her right before she headed off to do Madonna's makeup. Read on.

How do you work with Madonna to come up with makeup looks?
It's definitely a collaboration. She has an idea; I have ideas. Then we combined the two along with hair and styling. It's a collaboration between the hair stylist and makeup artist — and Madonna, of course. She always has an idea of which direction she wants to go in. Usually on certain jobs you walk in and go, "OK, this is my idea." She's like, "No, this is my idea, and then you guys give me what you've got."

What was the idea for the Elle shoot?
For years I've been obsessed with a photographer named Sam Haskins. Every time we have a photo shoot or something big coming up, I always break out my Sam Haskins and I'm like, "Here, what about this?" She's always turned me down. And then finally we actually did a Sam Haskins-inspired shoot for the cover of Elle.

I wanted to ask you about that makeup. What is Madonna wearing in that shoot?
I used the new Rouge Unlimited Crystal Shine in PK301S from the Shu Uemura collection. I wanted it to be about matte skin, so I used our new Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation, which is water-based. It gives a really flat, beautiful finish.
We at Sugar HQ cannot get over how amazing Madonna looks on the cover of Elle and in her new video.
When you see the next video, I think it's going to be one of the best videos I've ever done with her in terms of hair and makeup and styling. Between her stylist Arianne Phillips, me, and the hair stylist, I think it's going to be one of the best videos. It's something I've always wanted to do with her, and I'm finally able to do it — it's going to be really amazing.
Source: BellaSugar

I let it bang, bang.

God save the Queen!

AIM: XStevenProcess
youtube | last.fm | twitter | dailybooth | formspring
You can call me Steven.

MADONNA - STICKY & SWEET TOUR
10-30-08 VANCOUVER BC FRONT ROW

Last edited by Vinylfantasy; 28th April 2008 at 09:22 PM.