Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2020, 06:20 PM
SCAR Initiate

Instead of judging people going to the CDL as irresponsible or calling Ayu / Avex selfish to keep this concert with an audience, I'm more concerned about the hypocrisy of this society, how dumb/illogical/nonsense some of these decisions can be (talking about shutting venues, limiting traffic after work hours...)

Sorry if I don't share your point of view, but I still don't understand (and probably will never?) how it's considered "OK" to take crowded trains and buses every day for work, while the latest Koda Kumi's tour (with 2 shows in that same venue, Yoyogi Stadium) proved to be way safer.
I'll need the reasoning behind a concert being harmful, just like going to a beach or a mountain was forbidden in some countries and not going to the supermarket or train stations.

I don't need to take just any action just for the sake of taking an action : I need this action to be effective.
IMO, a concert with no audience is not a solution, because a concert with audience isn't a problem by itself, if things are done well, and they sure seem to be by Avex.
If I had the chance to go to this concert, I'd definitely go (just my opinion, no facts provided here).

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]