Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2020, 07:53 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim' View Post
Instead of judging people going to the CDL as irresponsible or calling Ayu / Avex selfish to keep this concert with an audience, I'm more concerned about the hypocrisy of this society, how dumb/illogical/nonsense some of these decisions can be (talking about shutting venues, limiting traffic after work hours...)

Sorry if I don't share your point of view, but I still don't understand (and probably will never?) how it's considered "OK" to take crowded trains and buses every day for work, while the latest Koda Kumi's tour (with 2 shows in that same venue, Yoyogi Stadium) proved to be way safer.
I'll need the reasoning behind a concert being harmful, just like going to a beach or a mountain was forbidden in some countries and not going to the supermarket or train stations.

I don't need to take just any action just for the sake of taking an action : I need this action to be effective.
IMO, a concert with no audience is not a solution, because a concert with audience isn't a problem by itself, if things are done well, and they sure seem to be by Avex.
If I had the chance to go to this concert, I'd definitely go (just my opinion, no facts provided here).
Sending people into packed trains for school and work is an issue with the Japanese government, but should we let that be the excuse for more reckless, unnecessary events? Having concerts with no audience is the most responsible, humane way of going about a non-essential event in a PANDEMIC. Be glad we even have this option...