Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Discussion: Ayu Critique
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2021, 11:20 AM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
I don't think there is anything weird about it. I mean, don't you do it in life too? We're intelligent creatures so before we release words, in my eyes, we should give a little consideration whether they can hurt somebody's feelings. And it's not sth that takes much effort but rather happens automatically. Naturally, sometimes in the heat of the moment, I can say something (life, forum) that shouldn't come out but then I tend to realize it shouldn't have happened. When we write though, we can allow ourselves to take time and think about what to write and even then I also failed once or twice, got a warning and I regreted my words because I understood my error. What I mean is, it's perfectly okay to say we don't like something, even when it's obvious that it's a personal opinion, but throwing very harsh or intense words just doesn't look good and will attack feelings of people who enjoy a particular release. So instead of saying (for example) "I hate this song! It's so bad I can't listen to it! This isn't ayu I know." there are ways to make it sound less emotional but communicate the same idea. So there's nothing wrong with choosing words when we type. That's my opinion and I can only hope you don't take it as my offence at you
I didn't express an opinion here about someone personally or their family, but about one singer. If someone's feelings are offended because of a singer, then that person is in big trouble. Why would anyone be offended if I say "This sounds very bad"? How else can I say, if I think like this? Hmmm. "This doesn't sound so good". Or "This could have been better". Oh wait. Maybe this is too harsh too. Hahahaha. I never thought I would be in a situation like this. Still, I think it's better for some people to block me, just in case. I don't want to ruin anyone's day, break their heart or make them cry.