Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2018, 02:49 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
So happy you got to go! I love it when people get to go for the first time, knowing how absolutely amazing mine was. Did you cry? Lol, I melted down at the end of my first time.

Speaking of crying, yeah ayu cries a lot during the show, but much of it is part of the theatrics. For example, in Last minute, she stopped singing and just sat there and “cried” at the exact same part during both shows I went to, and resumed singing in the same spot too.

Also I forgot to mention that I think Timmy gets to improvise slightly during the portion where he comes on stage and his cane is somewhat controlling him. Like the first time I saw him he kept calling it his “sexy” stick, and he pointed to me with it and said “are you a bad boy??” Lmao. Then when it’s like stuck on the stage and he’s trying to pull it back out, during the New Years show he said “Fuck it.” and I died, lol. The show on January 5th he didn’t say that.
I almost did - I pretty much broke down like a little baby on the inside. The Timmy part was kind of awkward because I felt like I was probably the only one who understood him LOL.

Are you still in Japan? Any other Ayu fans in Japan would like to potentially meet up? I'm in Nagoya right now.