Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2014, 09:24 PM
Because of You Initiate

lol wow didn't think this would turn into a debate on who can make stuff and who can't. Let me tell you one thing having an education doesn't mean you're good at it either. I am not a graphic designer, i am an artistic mind who makes scenes from pictures. And i never claimed to be one.
I have my approoval from a professional who's work i greatly admire and who actually works for someone who's music i admire too and that's all i need to know that my work is good enough for someone like me who's self taught in this. As long as there's someone who enjoys the things i or any other fan like me does i am sure we'll keep going >D

Quote:
Don't get me wrong but all these amazing fanmade are amazing because they took something initially done by Ayu team ... let see what can we do if we were part of her team with a budget and all the things around ...
LOL yeah... the other one i did, it was the only one that i had ever though "what could avex pull off with their budget for Ayu..." and it was a fake studio set with snowy rock and a backlight with fake snow falling xD very "fancy" and totally high budgetxD

OT, lets move on

P.S. Beni ♥