Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How to join Team Ayu~ II
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2013, 09:56 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
@indyplus
March 31st is still long to go. You pay for it after you logged in on the fanclub site (http://fc.avex.jp/ayu/) where you can change your information. Left red button saying 継続する There is a tutorial on page 1 of this thread, too.

My membership runs out this month and I've been trying to renew it. It just doesn't work. I get the hint TA, you don't want my money. I still have a few days to try, but I just don't get why it doesn't work. Well, I'll give it another try tomorrow - if they still won't let me pay, then that's it. TA has been acting up for a few days, not letting me log in and all. *sigh*
That's where I've usually done it. But this time there is no red button. :/ Could it be that it's too early to pay, then?

But you see the red button, right, it just isn't working? I'm just wondering if it's going to appear later for me, then...

I've heard what happened to pimenta & you happen to others too and I really want to keep my membership number the same so that's why I wanted to pay as early as possible. But it doesn't seem to be possible, at least not at the moment.

ayu tumblr last.fm personal tumblr