Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IV]
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2010, 09:00 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
I wonder if she will do album versions of the singles...like an extended Last angel would be cool~ I'm just wondering with so many 'ballad' like singles, she'll make any changes to them. But that's just a thought I don't mind if she does or doesn't.
I doubt she will. It's been ages since she's actually put a different mix of a single-track on an album, I don't think she does that anymore. And RED LINE ~for TA~ -album version- was just an added acapella part. Besides, MOON and all tracks on L are well over 5 minutes, most leaning to 6. I doubt she'll extend those even more.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea and I'd love it if she did that! I just don't see it happen.

About the ballads.. Yeah, you're right, that's kind of the reason why I'm completely un-exited for this album. I've never been this lukewarm towards one of her releases.

That's why I'll hope she'll completely blow me away with some awesome album tracks like Last Angel If that's the case, the CM for the album will probably get me exited!