Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - what's the difference between Overseas version and the Japan version
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2009, 08:30 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

^ In Chinese (and I think Taiwan) presses of albums, the title of the album is translated to become a pun on Ayu's name. I remember that (miss)understood's title was changed to read (Ayu)Understand in Chinese and I think that NEXT LEVEL's title was changed to read something like New Level for Ayu (but don't take that for gospel, I'd have to check it somewhere =[ The pictures at least remain the same, I think in most cases the English title remains and the translated title goes on the Obi.

HK might be different though....but I've looked on HMV's Hong Kong site and they all have the original japanese covers listed for their HK presses, so i think you'll be fine

To answer your second question: Mirrorcle World and Days/GREEN or GREEN/Days first presses come in the long boxes. I think the second presses are housed in a fat jewel case but someone else would have to confirm. I have the Taiwan and a JPN copy of Mirrorcle World and both the Days/GREEN singles in JPN version.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr