Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] [twitter] New Remix Album
Thread: [News] [twitter] New Remix Album
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2010, 07:09 PM
WE WISH Initiate

@Koumori: LOL
-----------------------

So wouldn't ayu trance 4 take a while to be released? If they're releasing it after the new album...if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Remixes on ayu singles are scarce nowadays, compared to before. We have many more AO versions on singles than remixes.

And you can remix a song as many times as you want, but how many acoustic versions of one song can you have? It would be pointless to have like "Days (acoustic orchestra version)" on the Rule single and then "Days (acoustic orchestra alternate version)" or something like that on a new acoustic album.

That would be kinda dumb. :/

Ummm I was simply expressing my opinion. my posts in this thread aren't condescending in the least.
which is probably rare for me as I am usually a ***** in this forum...so maybe you should read a little closer because your post is completely erroneous.

It's my opinion...and also, logic.
But people can want whatever they want.
Umm I was just wondering...are you so ignorant that u really think that a song is limited to only one classical or acoustic orcherstra version.
If u are at all aware, there are different ways to like arrange songs with an orchestra. So if they wanted to rearrange Days I would have no problem

and honestly..., remixes are not that scarce

On another note, I already said that if they seriously wanted to compile all the old remixes it would still be fine with me and then I would see no problem with it being a release
Only if they decide to release ayu-ro and ayu-mi-x would I think it be great. and much easier to make
Or a classical album

Also they don't just have to make those from just ballads (besides there are still several that don't have orchestra versions). I would think with alterna AOV that would be obvious but whatevs.
In reference to your "Sexy little things" comment.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter