Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2019, 06:18 PM
Interlude Initiate

i am amazed how this woman has the energy to tour so much?? she wasn't kidding when she named one of the last tours "just the beginning"; she is indeed touring forever, lol.

i always thought that touring is very taxing on the body. a lot of stress and constantly on the road... also i think the high decibel during the lomglng concert tours are more stressful for her ears than making a new album (where she preferably takes her own sweet time with it and doesn't rush it out, and also make it visually stunning)

but hell, what do i know. the tours are hardly different from each other; all is so same~y, it's hard to get excited for it. if i didn't know any better I'd say she's contractually obligated to tour so much...

the public has no chance to miss her. she shoud find different creative endeavors and get new inspiration that way. it would be very healthy for her.

just my opinion

and to all the people being scared that she might be retiring soon... that has been discussed so many times over so many years and yet ayu always kept going and going and going...