Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood- II
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2019, 02:04 PM
WE WISH Initiate

^^same regarding setlist...beloved is nice though. The song has grown on me and I would probably enjoy seeing it live one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropass View Post
I do think she is just looking for praise instead of sincere comment and advice.
Remember how she make fans pissed at Sendai show of Jtb chapter 2 and then disabled comments on instagram.
I think after that controversial post, it made sense to disband, as many celebs do on controversial posts. As to why she continued to keep comments closed, she probably gets that it will continue to be somewhat toxic.

I think ayu is willing to hear sincere comments (even though a lot of fan advice is not well thought out in any industry), but people on social media notoriously attack celebrities so that looking through the comments and tweets is pointless. Many of them block people who do these things or just don't read as much. Others clap back.

Unless she wants to feed into the fan/hater drama like some people do to garner that controversy attention, there isn't much of a point in looking into it.

Also if she really wants to find things on social media instead of TA messages, she can. But I don't know what she does in her free time.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Last edited by primavera♥; 26th May 2019 at 02:06 PM.