Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores III
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2014, 02:53 AM
YOU Initiate

I think i'm the only one who thinks this single could've been better. I think they are pretty good songs but i definitely won't be listening to them again and again like i've done with M or No way to say. Those are EPIC winter ballads. She'll never sell music like she used to if she keeps catering to a small group of people IMO.

If i have to say something good about the single though...Zutto actually reminds me of her older music like ayu-mi-x III acoustic orchestra album. I don't think it's generic at all, it just doesn't SCREAM at you like walk aka MOON pt. 2 haha. (if you couldn't tell it's my least favorite song on this single.) Last minute is WAY better than anyone was anticipating which is why i like it. It's a medley of HEAVEN & Sakura. All in all i'm grateful she's still making music. Just wish she'd bring back Bounceback to help her make music. le sigh haha

thanks for the awesome sig HELVENEUE!

here's my art blog! artomomy.blogspot.com