Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Pop art again?
She really likes it it seems.
Also shirts with block pictures again. Would prefer pics, which are all over the shirt like Big Bang is currently selling them (and she already had them).

She could have gone with a simplistic version of japanese arts for her goods as a modern take. Or with something like Takashi Murakami for the opposite.
If she did that, there would be a big number of members who would be in shock I think
Yes, probably, but man, it would been so fitting to the Made in Japan concept and to Ayu in general! As Murakami invented the "superflat" theory (quoting from wiki: He coined the term superflat, which describes both the aesthetic characteristics of the Japanese artistic tradition and the nature of post-war Japanese culture and society.) and his works are both a critique and a praise for consumerism, it would be a perfect fit for her this time.
I'd love a collab for tour goodies between her and Murakami.
Sadly her approach is different (even though pop art comes from a critical acclaim for consum as well).

The bomber jacket and the sweets thing are a bit strange. But I am curious about the pamhplet!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 10th May 2016 at 04:46 PM.