Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION setlists, photos, and etc. [IV]
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2011, 10:51 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
Really? And you can tell that by comparing a low quality LIVE stream to a high quality, edited TV/DVD-release for which they had all the time in the world to apply unnoticable changes? The Mirrorcle World performance you think is so amazing isn't even one performance, at least two different dates were cut together for the video, where is your proof that the same didn't happen for the audio? They could easily take the best parts of 2,3 4 or even more dates and cut them together, then put a slight autotuner on, run it through a compressor and get to perfect vocals. All not as possible with a live broadcast(actually, the sound proves there are neither autotuners nor compressors(the two main electronic tricks to make voices sound better) on PoM, because their effects are simply not there, while, considering the level of Ayu's vocals in 2008 and the MW performances she did live on TV, those were both most certainly used on a-nation 2008).
Or do you think the reverb was a vocal effect? That probably is a result of the way the audience sound was mixed in and simply the sound dynamics of the arena.
My god, this person comes with "where is your proof". Are you serious???!

I said I THINK, I never made any statements....