Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 II
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2019, 04:28 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Honestly I think the 2nd day in general was a disaster compared to the 1st. Something must have happened. Using the same outfit twice in one concert is pretty weird. Our feelings aside, that thing must be covered in sweat. The show being delayed by an hour is also pretty telling. Maybe setting up the broadcast video was a challenge. Changing the setlist was probably a crisis management move, as well as deciding which clothes to wear. Ayu's voice was way too hoarse I couldn't even believe it, she sounded fine even at the final songs on day 1. I don't think she'd sound like that if she rested her throat even if that was a 2nd night. They were probably screaming and yelling a lot behind the curtains right before the show.

I'm pretty sad that you guys had to watch that instead of what I saw on day 1. A lot of ppl were clapping at the end of some songs. I think we all felt the same: that was way beyond expectation, we thought we were just seeing a legacy singer's last days and she turned back the clock. I honestly think the only save is if they recorded the 1st day and put that to DVD instead.