Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II]
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2018, 11:28 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
It is actually very possible not to know. I have no idea what Serbian pop singers are doing even though I live here. I am completely oblivious of what kind of pictures they take or videos they do. Japan is much bigger than Serbia and therefore it's super easy to miss these things regardless of them being everywhere. It's not like this is a super original idea It's literally just people in dresses.
I was in Japan at the release of Finally. It was not possible, lol. Well, I suppose anything is possible; just not likely at all in this case. And I am serious about that. You didn't need to be out looking for it. You didn't need to be a follower of pop music. It was on every single television news program, every single newspaper, every single subway station, billboards in just about every part of town, etc., etc., etc. Even if Ayu herself didn't know, there is no way someone on staff, particularly the photographer himself wouldn't have known.

That said, I don't care. What's wrong with it? I think it's one of Ayu's best shots in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Some people, including Sunshineslayer, give Amuro (who is super famous for being super creative when it comes to just about everything) too much credit. I wonder how will the pop scene in Japan survive when she retires and then there is nobody to inspire great ideas.
What did I even say about Amuro? I said it was an odd choice given the timing, but that I like the photo. I even said it's not a creative idea for either of them, lol. And Ayu has always been my number one by a long, long ways, so I don't know why this is even brought up?

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 27th February 2018 at 11:47 PM.