Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Rumor] Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V
View Single Post
Old 11th March 2010, 03:11 AM
winding road Initiate

I cursed? You mean the word "ass"? I'm not five, I will use the word that I'd use in actual conversation to describe what I mean.

Look, I love Ayu just as much as the next guy. She's my favorite artist, but I don't think she's perfect, and I definitely don't think she's always putting her best forward, particularly in her recording in 2009. I mean, after 10 years of perfection, a little slip up is okay, it's not good and I'm totally allowed to complain about it, but with You were.../BALLAD her spark seemed to have come back, and then she's put SO much work and effort into this album, how it can be anything but perfection is beyond me. But by the sheer fact that she rushed out NEXT LEVEL, when she proved this year if she REALLY wanted to, she could have had that release pushed back, just shows me that there wasn't as much effort as you seem to believe there was in it.

And again, we all know she had a whole other ballad planned out, but then decided against it to record Sunrise~ballad version~ with slightly different lyrics. I dunno, the whole one melody two songs thing has ALWAYS struck me as lazy. When Kuu did it, I thought the same thing.